For generations, electric power system protection has been accomplished with the use of relays – electromechanical, solid-state, and microprocessor-based. We understand the inherent strengths and weaknesses of each. We also understand that relays, like other devices, have life cycles.
Nowadays, electromechanical and solid-state relays are being phased out, their strengths overshadowed by those of microprocessor-based relays. This is having a significant impact on the utilities operated by many industries.
Rest assured, we at HTS Consulting can handle relay replacement projects of any size or complexity. We know how to tackle every aspect of relay replacement flawlessly, too, from tracing wires to commissioning an entirely new relay system. What’s more, we can replace relays in your existing doors or provide a package that includes new doors manufactured to the specifications of your originals.
Our full range of relay replacement capabilities includes:
- relay system testing and inspection;
- system wiring tracing and drawing development;
- panel cutout or door replacement drawing development;
- complete relay system development;
- relay setting and coordination;
- relay installation and wiring;
- conducting final checkouts;
- relay system training with the client personnel.